Washington County sheriff to end 3 decades with department in 2022
Washington County will have a new sheriff by the end of 2022.Read more
Former Berkeley County Clerk John W. Small Jr., West Virginia's longest-serving public servant, dies at 87
A little more than a month after he announced his retirement following more than 60 years in county government, former Berkeley County Clerk John W. Small Jr., died Wednesday night, according to a county official.Read more
New brewery set to open Saturday in Waynesboro, Pa.
WAYNESBORO, Pa. — 633 Brewing will open to the public on Saturday, Feb. 27, from 4 to 9 p.m. after 16 months of preparation and renovations.Read more
McCusker appointed to Hancock council
HANCOCK — Josh McCusker will become the newest member of the Hancock Town Council.Read more
Police: Washington County man charged with assaulting trooper, burglary
A Washington County man is being held without bond on charges he entered an occupied residence on Wednesday, and later assaulted a Maryland State Police trooper.Read more
Shepherdstown toddler flown to burn center
SHEPHERDSTOWN, W.Va. — A Shepherdstown toddler was flown to a Washington, D.C., burn center Thursday morning after spilling hot fluid onto herself, a Shepherdstown Fire Department official said.Read more
'You might give up': Older Marylanders struggle to find vaccines
From his home in Sharpsburg, 70-year-old Gary Robinson started making phone calls in search of a COVID-19 vaccine for himself and his wife.Read more
- Washington County sheriff to end 3 decades with department in 2022
- Keller, investors added to nondisclosure agreement with Maryland Stadium Authority
- McCusker appointed to Hancock council
- Police: Washington County man charged with assaulting trooper, burglary
- 'You might give up': Older Marylanders struggle to find vaccines
- Three killed, two hospitalized following Linganore Avenue fire
- State senators file bill for sports betting license in Washington County
- Driver hits pole, two houses and parked vehicle on South Mulberry Street
- Portions of Maryland Heights to be closed for peregrine falcon nesting
- Funkstown man injured in trailer fire
- Greencastle residents have differing views on COVID-19 vaccine
- More states have legalized recreational weed. Here's why Pa. is unlikely to join them.
- Rock Cliff Drive in Berkeley County to be closed overnight starting Monday
- One shooting suspect in custody; another still being sought
- Former Berkeley County Clerk John W. Small Jr., West Virginia's longest-serving public servant, dies at 87
- New brewery set to open Saturday in Waynesboro, Pa.
- Greencastle Relay For Life will 'sparkle' again despite COVID-19
- Mail-in ballots for 2021: Voters must renew their request each year. Here's how to do it.
- Shepherdstown toddler flown to burn center
- Chambersburg students will return to school part-time as COVID-19 trends improve
Antietam Broadband Connection
What's New at AntietamBroadband.com
- Antietam Broadband Joins the Fight Against Addiction
See What's Playing Now on Antietam OnDemand
Up to 15,000 choices - always something to watch!